Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Introduction

         My name is Christopher Horn I am currently fourteen years of age. My favorite sport, hobby, and entertainment is basketball. Some of my favorite basketball players are Paul George, Ray Allen, Stephen Curry, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, and Anthony Davis. I am currently a freshmen. I am taking geometry for my math class even though most freshmen take algebra 1. I am in Spanish 1 I would say that is probably the hardest class I am currently taking because I have to relearn every thing I learned in English. Next should be English while I am on the subject I am currently taking English 1. For social studies I am taking twentieth world history. I am taking computer applications I do not know why but that is a class I was put in it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I wanted to be in cooking but I was put in art instead. I dropped that class and now I am in journalism. For my science class I am taking conceptual physics. My two passions is basketball and shoes. Some of my favorite shoes are the Jordan infrared 6's, the Jordan XX9's, lebron 10 low easters, lebron 7 solders, nike air force ones, foam posites, nike air max 95's, kd 7 calm before the storm, jordan future hyperjades, and jordan carmike 6's. If I had to sign with either jordan or nike I would sign with jordan because I like their shoes better. If I had to pick any NBA team I would pick the celtics.

No comments:

Post a Comment