Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Three Stories You Sholud Read About

    The first story I think you should read about is Lebron James going back to the Cleavland Cavilers. I think you should read this story because not a lot of people know and understand why he went back but judge him anyway. Another reason is because a lot of players signed with the Cleavland Cavilers Because Lebron signed with the team. One player for example is Kevin Love who was previously with the Minnesota Timber wolves.
   The second story I think you should read about is sneaker reviews about the new Jordan XX9's. I think you should read this story is so you can learn what the price is and if it is worth that price. This is good to read if you are into shoes I personaly like shoes so I read shoe reviews a lot. I read these to know if they would be good shows to play basketball in.
   The third and final story I think you should read about is the effects of music while doing work. I think you and all teachers should read about this because i know a lot of students that work better while listening to music. I personaly work better and get more done when I listen to music in fact I was listening to music when I typed this paper.I think as long as students have headphones they should be able to work while listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment